I used fabric dye markers to add more intense color to the peacock fabric pattern of the fabric. and tried to add some interest to the dragon’s belly.
I love the way the button joint disappears with adding matching markings.
I tried several manes on him before deciding on this one, the butterscotch color was perfect.
My experiment with fabric painting was a mixed success, on the one hand the Dragon looks amazing, but on the other hand it took so long for the fabric dye to set and dry. It is not going to work for orders or timely selling.
Chandraki will now Avatar in my personal guardian dragon collection….I just love the way she looks.