August batch is finished, most have sold previously , the 5 dragons I just finished have all sold and now I will be getting them ready for their journeys. lugging 5 boxes at once can be difficult so I will be making a couple of trips.
Next week I’ll be getting my sewing room in a more organized state, and move back into it (I took over the living room for this batch to be closer to my computer).
I am coming to the realization that I may not get 100 dragons finished this year, but fingers crossed! So far I’m up to 53, which is more than last years 40 dragons and I still have one batch to go….but I have so many non dragon projects on hold they may need to take precedence.